2017 USA Powerlifting High School Nationals
RequirementsEntry Deadline: February 28th, 2017
Midnight - No Exceptions
100% of all lifter must enter by the deadline, even if qualifying
event hasn't occurred. Lifting RawRaw QT Requirement:
Must have achieved in any sanctioned USA
Powerlifting event, a 3 lift raw total (any weight) between
January 1st, 2016 - March 12th, 2017. You must have been entered in
the raw division. There will be no total weight to achieve, just a
successful total. Keep in mind flights will be sorted by the
qualifying total provided. Lifting EquippedClick
enlargeEquipped QT Requirement:
Must have achieved the qualifying
total (values in table above) in any sanctioned 3 lift USA
Powerlifting event between January 1st, 2016 and March 12th, 2017.Entering Process Based on Qualifying
Already Qualified Lifters
1) You must enter by the February 28th, 2017 deadline
2) You must enter the already qualified in event name, date
and weight lifted input on the entry.
3) If you compete in an event between Feb. 28th - Mar. 12th,
in an attempt to move up a weight class, that you weren't previously
qualified for, you or your coach must update google
by March 15th, 2017 by mid-night.
4) Lifters may not compete in a qualifying event after entry
deadline to move down a weight class. Future Qualified Lifters Late Qualifying Requirements
1) You must enter by the February 28th, 2017
the weight class intended to lift in.
- Lifters must declare the qualifying event / date on the online
- Lifters must declare the weight class they intend to qualify
- Future qualified lifter can NOT move down a weight
class from the registered weight class.
- Example, if you enter the 165 prior via entry prior to Feb.
15th, you may not try to qualify below 165 weight class, in
the qualifying event held after the entry deadline.
2) Lifters may enter and compete in qualifying event between Feb.
Mar. 12th, 2017 (No Later)
3) All qualifying weights must be input by lifter/coach/parent into
by March 15th, 2017 by mid-night
4) Lifters will receive entry refund if they lift in qualifying
event and do not make the qualifying weight needed.
- There will be a $5 service fee for entry refunds.
- Lifter must compete in qualifying event listed on entry, if
lifter does not compete in qualifying event, for whatever
will be no refunds given.